 Books / 196
Re: LEGO Books list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:01:38 GMT

miguel agullo wrote:

BTW, I am completely certain that Mario and Giulio are among the people more
annoyed about this.

Yes we are. We don't like the situation, and we've pointed it out to
Syngress many times. I personally wrote to Amazon.com several times and
have the listing changed for the books that showed the wrong authors.
I was also about to write to Suzanne, so thank you for your posting.

Ciao
Giulio