 Books / 192
Re: LEGO Books list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:34:54 GMT

In lugnet.books, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hi,

I've added some new book titles to the sidebar at
http://news.lugnet.com/books/
(please let me know if I've missed any)

Of note: a curious collection of instructions for building classic puzzles with
your LEGO bricks and plates by Doug Walker. And don't miss Dave Baum's updated
edition of his Definitive Guide to LEGO Mindstorms.

It's very exciting to see such a steady stream of publications by adult LEGO
enthusiasts - particularly those who are members of our community! Please
support them (and LUGNET) by taking advantage of the sidebar's links to
amazon.com.

There is a second Brick Layers book (Brick Layers II), available through
Pitsco-DACTA:
http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2_30/finditem.cfm?itemid=747

The first one is also available:
http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2_30/finditem.cfm?itemid=96