 Boats / 554
Re: Le Castor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:48:19 GMT

Hi Tim,
Thanks! I was going to add that newsgroup but couldn't find it very quick, and
thought it not very important. Well I learned it the hard way then.
Thanks as well for your nice understandable directions as how to post like a man
should.
Thanks a third time, for your comments on the MOC, I appreciate them even more
from you as I know your work (mostly MCLAD, which is new for me, but you create
such nice MOCs with it that it doesn't bother me anymore in your case). Your
steampunk diorama with the train/metro/tram and city in the background I like in
particular. By the way, I know you from Classic-Space.

So, as to make a quartet, thanks a final time, Jazzjake