 Pirates / 4456
Re: Le Castor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:11:58 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jakob Nijsen wrote:
A vessel confiscated by the Galleaux navy in a time of war, with a four-cannon
broadside and three masts. A studdless ship with origins in the pirates theme.

This is my first (online) sailing ship, and with that, my first Lugnet post.
Thank you, Lugnet, for such a nice place to discuss Lego!

I hope you enjoy, if you have comments or crique or both, let me hear!

Brickshelf gallery: <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=208150>
Mocpage: <http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/22937>

Jazzjake

I'm glad I got mixed up over that email cos I don't normally frequent .pirates
and I would have missed a nice ship.
I always think it must be hard to a do a ship differently working on the same
bases but you (and Richie) show that there are plenty of opportunities for
individuality. I'm afraid I can’t really offer any constructive critisism cos I
like all I see and I know nothing about the real thing to comment on its
accuracy. I like your MOCPage for it too, just the right amount of info and
certain amount of tongue in cheek-ness

Tim (the other one)