 Pirates / 4452
4451  |  4453
Subject:
Le Castor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:51:57 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A vessel confiscated by the Galleaux navy in a time of war, with a four-cannon
broadside and three masts. A studdless ship with origins in the pirates theme.

This is my first (online) sailing ship, and with that, my first Lugnet post.
Thank you, Lugnet, for such a nice place to discuss Lego!

I hope you enjoy, if you have comments or crique or both, let me hear!

Brickshelf gallery: <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=208150>
Mocpage: <http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/22937>

Jazzjake