 Boats / 552
Re: Le Castor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:54:29 GMT

Hi people,
I'm sorry to respond to my own post. However, I wondered, is it normal that
noone responds to my topic for a week? In my eyes topics about MOCs are the most
valuable, and I'm really curious.
Thanks if anyone (anyone!) answers, Jakob

P.S. Could someone tell me as well how to put pictures in a post, or where I
could learn so? Thanks again.