 Boats / 351
350  |  352
Subject:
MOC Sterling Tug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:02:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Boats from other planets.

I am making a few items for an idea I am
exploring. This is the first of the proto
types. A Sterling Tug Boat!. It will only
work on a planet where the sea/water/mud
is much higher or lower temp than the air.

Pods are mounted under the under hull to
absorb heat from the lower water levels
and air is passed thru the front Grill-Hold
to recondense  before returning it back
to the piston jackets. Or reverse for
cold-sea-warm-air planets.

Best