 Boats / 316
315  |  317
Subject:
MegaBloks Boomer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 23:43:32 GMT

   Hey Rick (and all)--

   For that interior detail, I saw something very interesting this weekend
   at TRU:  A MegaBloks cut-away model of a 'boomer!  I don't know if it
   would be worth a look, as it's nowhere near minifig scale, but I found
   it sort of interesting.  And TRU has a BOGO-50 on MegaBloks (with coupon).

   best

   LFB