 Boats / 303
302  |  304
Subject:
Spanish Galleon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 01:54:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ok,
This is my first lego ship I have ever built.  I have done this purely for
school.  It is a 16th to mid 17th century Spanish Galleon. The galleon in
real life has over 40 oridnaces on board,  unfortunately due to costs I cut
that to about 15 or 16.  Its a little short for a galleon.  I am beginning
to think it is a little boxy.  All the decks come apart for complete veiwing
of the ship.

Here is the link:

Any compliments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kai