 Pirates / 2335
Re: Spanish Galleon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:52:31 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Andrzej M. Szlaga writes:
Hello Kai,

This is my first lego ship I have ever built. I have done this
purely for school.
(...) Its a little short for a galleon. I am beginning to think
it is a little boxy.

yes, I agree too.

All the decks come apart for complete
veiwing of the ship.

This is a nice one. Stern castle is too high IMHO and a little...
yeah, boxy :) Great idea of steering wheel as a cabestan (or
what-is-its-name-in-English). It really works, or is it just a
imitation?

Does work.

And, er, may I ask what kind of school it is? :)

This is a middle school :).

Bye,