 Pirates / 2334
Re: Spanish Galleon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 23:32:56 GMT

Hello Kai,

This is my first lego ship I have ever built. I have done this
purely for school.
(...) Its a little short for a galleon. I am beginning to think
it is a little boxy. All the decks come apart for complete
veiwing of the ship.

This is a nice one. Stern castle is too high IMHO and a little...
yeah, boxy :) Great idea of steering wheel as a cabestan (or
what-is-its-name-in-English). It really works, or is it just a
imitation?

And, er, may I ask what kind of school it is? :)

Bye,

--
shgg.dt
(Der iz no³ spun)

blog:. http://eg.datresse.com
icq uin:. 96942415

Twoj pies musi sie jeszcze sporo nauczyc.
Nowe Centrum Wyszukiwania >> http://szukaj.interia.pl/