 Belville / 625
Re: Where are the Belville lovers..?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:37:34 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Damien Nesbit wrote:

Leo,

Sorry to have been away for so long. There have been a few things keeping me out of the loop, but its mainly been a new job and much less free time. Shortly after our last series of postings, I finally got to work on customizing some pieces to work towards the goal that you mention above. I’m at my job now, so I can’t post flicks immedeately, but I’ll get ‘em up on brickshelf & post a notice here ASAP. I think that you’ll like what I’ve been able to accomplish so far. Anyways, keep your eyes peeled.

Cheers, Damien

Hi Damien,

At first ,congratulations with your new job. And I too have that problem of having not much free time. But I am looking forward to see more of your wonderful creations. They are very inspiring, and I like them very much.

It amazes me that, seemingly, only a few people can use this Belville figures in an interesting way. Well, maybe some good pictures will change that a little..

Leo..