 Belville / 624
Re: Where are the Belville lovers..?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:09:33 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Leo Vermeulen wrote:
   My greatest wish; Belville scaled knights, soldiers, and so on. ...With all movable limbs...

Leo,

Sorry to have been away for so long. There have been a few things keeping me out of the loop, but its mainly been a new job and much less free time. Shortly after our last series of postings, I finally got to work on customizing some pieces to work towards the goal that you mention above. I’m at my job now, so I can’t post flicks immedeately, but I’ll get ‘em up on brickshelf & post a notice here ASAP. I think that you’ll like what I’ve been able to accomplish so far. Anyways, keep your eyes peeled.

Cheers, Damien