 Belville / 618
Re: Where are the Belville lovers..?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:44:24 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Leo Vermeulen wrote:
What has happened with the good old Belville theme? It isn’t even mentioned as a
shortcut on the home page of Lugnet anymore. I like this figures simply because
they have exact the right scale. And what is more, they have movable knees and
elbows. That is to say, the older ones.
Their proportions are better than the standard minifig, so you can make your
models in a better length/width ratio.
I think, Belville don’t need to be all pink and sissy. My belvilles, for
instance, are building Sokenniwel Castle, maybe not the biggest, but certainly
the most powerful castle in LEGO-history.
Is it really only me who like this Belville figures more than the standard
minifig within this whole LEGO-community?

I like them too, I think some of them are rather cute ;)  I think you will find
a few more who also like them, maybe they are only reading this and not joining
in with their say or they simply do not read lugnet at all, or even have seen
this post :) But I am sure they are out there!

I love the food too (they share with Scala and system) and lots of the other
goodies and colours.... mmmm :)

I am looking forward to seeing your castle, sounds neat, do you have any
pictures of it so far?

Mel