 Belville / *411 (-20)
  Re: Found the Rabbit (it was Belville not Duplo)

(...) Just thought I'd add that 5824 is listed in the current Shop at Home catalog, on page 15. It is priced at $7.99 (the original list price). I just checked and it is also available online. - the rest snipped away - Bryan Beckwith (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.belville, lugnet.animation)

  I finally managed to use a Belville pale yellow tower piece in a mini-fig MOC

I've been trying to use one of those Belville pale yellow tower pieces for about a year now. I finally managed to integrate one into my police station, of all places. You can see it here: (URL) not necessarily a "great" fit, but I think it fulfills (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Question about Set 5824 (Millimy's Magical Cottage)

(...) Thanks a heap, Frank. That's the answer I was hoping to get. Knowing that the pieces are separate I'll probably go ahead and order up mutiple copies since I can get more use out of pieces that are only semi-POOPish instead of completely (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Question about Set 5824 (Millimy's Magical Cottage)

(...) There are two distinct parts involved. The bottom part is made of 3 1x6x2 fences with arched railings. The upper part is made of 2 2x6x5 (or x6?) trellis arches. Frank (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Question about Set 5824 (Millimy's Magical Cottage)

Greetings Belvillites! I'm hoping someone can answer a question I have about set # 5824. Are the white posts and railings in this set all one piece? I can't tell from the picture in the online guide or the latest S@H catalog. I'm mentally designing (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Found the Rabbit (it was Belville not Duplo)

With a little poking around here on LUGNET I was able to find the rabbit figure that I vaguely remembered having seen in a set before. Turns out that it wasn't in a Duplo set but rather was found in the Belville theme (set 5824 specifically). Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.belville, lugnet.animation)

  Re: update to Webpage

(...) <snip> Oh wow, tons of great info! I remember when BV first came out, at first I thought it was cool but too childish for me, then I decided it was really stupid, and then (recently) I decided the pieces were worthy of my money... hmm. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.belville)

  update to Webpage

I recently updated my page on the history of the Belville series. URL is: www.personal.psu.edu...ption.html Please note that the character after the "mw" is an "L" not a one. Enjoy. WES (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Site!

I had seen this a few days thought and thought it was really great (on brickshelf). The cottage is the most fantastic interior I've ever seen. Its just over-flowing with detail! Leah Cardaci <leah_cardaci@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Site!

(...) Howdy =) I've already told you how great your site is, but I just wanted to say again how great it is. =) hehe. Seriously though, you did a really nice job with the graphic design and those building designs in the Belville scale are just (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Site!

(...) I love the site Leah , I even added it to my favorites. Your site has a great look , better than most of the other lego sites looks by far. You have made a good use of other themes with your Castle models , i.e. using Bellville and such. I'll (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Site!

(...) Tim Coats' hummingbirds. You can see the original hummingbirds and some of Tim's other animal creations at the old Castle world site under creatures. (URL) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  Re: My Site!

(...) Wow. Leah, this is very nice work. The biographies (that I read - I'll admit I haven't gone through everything yet) really hang together and the characters feel real, if that makes sense. I'm cross-posting this to .publish because completely (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville, lugnet.publish)

  Re: My Site!

Wow Leah! That's mighty purty-ful. Nice work...really. Sorry it took so long to get back to post, but there is so much to see. I like the idea of mixing figure scales (This was being discussed a couple of days ago elsewhere), and just had a thought (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

  My Site!

Hey everbody :-) I've finally put up a Web page for my LEGO creations. There' s not a lot up yet, but it has little bit of everything. The address is: www.geocities.com/skyllarplace. For those wondering about the crossposting to .Belvillle, my (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville) !

  Re: Wizard Hoods / Elf Hats

(...) Other than the obvious uses (I think this is totally cool for elves)... I think I'm gonna make you dremel a couple more of those, and then use a Belville fig to make me a Snow White and the seven (minifig) dwarves. ;-) -Shiri XFUT .belville (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.belville)

  Re: 5848

(...) I don't know that it's all that awesome. Most of the detail is stuff which is allowed for by the larger scale. There really isn't all that much to it. It is a nice design, and it is true that it does have some interior detail that minifig (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.belville)

  5848

I was wondering if anyone has seen this set recently... I think the detail on this is truly awesome...I was blown away when I seen the pic for this....and I am a guy!!!! (not to be sexist) I wish Town Lego had a boat as detailed as this.....makes me (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Butterflies

(...) There may be other cheap sets, but I'd be pretty certain that Milimy's House is the only less than $10 set with the butterfly unless there is a Scala service pack with it. Frank (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

  Re: Butterflies

I've been looking for some Belville/Scala pieces myself. I've found the butterflies you're looking for at Brickbay: (URL) luck! (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact