 Aquazone / Search Results: felix greco
 Results 141 – 158 of 158.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  WhooHoo, SeaMonkeys

Whoohoo Felix begins his SeaMonkey assault on the evil .space conformists ;-) -paul neat walker, F (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 1.065)

  Re: Sea Monkeys declare war on lugnet.space

THOSE are a riot. I'm sure they'd go wonderfully with a garlic butter and amandine sauce ;) Very cool Felix...I love the sea monkey line up. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 1.063)

  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) Felix! Cool Stuff! The Sea Monkeys rule! hey, no they don't... I must fight back against there schemes. (...) It's because I rock. "And Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." hey wait... that's not right. FIGHT THE SEA MONKEYS! (...) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 1.062)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) Thanks! There's more than a little homage to Atlantis in the SM models I am making. I really enjoyed the movie and wished that it did better. The idea that I had on the Hammerhead was to build a fast looking, and graceful craft. The Squidfin (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

felix
(score: 1.056)

  Re: Yet another MOC: A Giant Lobster

(...) -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

felix
(score: 1.040)

  Re: Yet another MOC: A Giant Lobster

"Grand Admiral" <NoMoreSpam*grandadm...bnork.com> wrote in message news:HIDn6q.EF9@lugnet.com... (...) pieces (...) Many thanks! High praise indeed! So, is Felix a seafood nut like me or does he love orange? Or both? (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 1.040)

  Sea monkeys and their enemies

Something Felix said to me at Brickfest sunk in the other day while I was pondering what to create next. We were looking at the Sea monkey temple MOC and Felix said the sea monkeys metamorph into crystals and the crystals flake and grow new monkeys. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 1.035)

  Re: sea monkeys teaser

(...) Nik, I absolutely love the Goldfish Warrior - very clever indeed. Like Felix said, we need to see some soccer balls. :-) Keep it up, and welcome! -Chris p.s. - Get your dad to build some space stuff! :-) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

felix
(score: 1.035)

  Re: The Sultan is Back

(...) First off, welcome back, Felix! You were missed by quite a few people. And I really like the new directions that you have taken with your work. (...) So who's who:)? (...) I had just spotted this on Brickshelf and though, "Only one person (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

felix
(score: 1.010)

  Re: The Sultan is Back

In lugnet.announce.moc, Felix Greco wrote: Snip (...) Welcome back Felix. I tend to assume that silence on Lugnet indicates busy-ness elsewhere and building. It appears that you've been building quite a bit. I don't think you missed the mark with (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

felix
(score: 1.010)

  Re: The Sultan is Back

-snip- really cool stuff!! (...) Felix, I see this as you intend it, and think it is very powerful. This is something, along with the 'Guy going through' sculpture for Houston that i feel transcends to the level of true Art - that is, using LEGO as (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

felix
(score: 1.010)

  Re: The Sultan is Back

(...) I'm with Lenny on this one, It's art, and moreover, it's better art (coming from someone that understands the medium) than some of the stuff from "real" artists, at least some of who, in my view, are using the medium purely for stunt value. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

felix
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Reef Defender 2021

(...) That sounds like something Felix's mother would write. And Felix is such a puss, his Mom would have to defend him. T. Deering (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

felix
(score: 0.991)

  Re: Additional Aquaraider sets on Brickshelf

(...) Although I would love a return to pure aquazone, that one is my faviourite of the current line up.... Thanks for posting this Felix... God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

felix
(score: 0.879)

  Re: New Lego Aqua raiders, Sealab 2021

(...) I like the idea for this, but green plates would look a bit strange for an underwater terrain IMO. Perhaps two (16x32) grey (rock) or tan (sand) baseplates should be used instead? "Big Daddy" Nelson PS: Maybe we'll also see a Sea Monkey (...) (18 years ago, 12-Nov-06, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

felix
(score: 0.877)

  4 new MOCs.

Hello Aquazonians! Today I present you 4 new MOCs that I invented. The first sub is an Aquanauts model, that looks a little bit like the shuttles they used in Star Trek Voyager. I did not intend this similarity, it came while building them. The (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

felix
(score: 0.868)

  4 new MOCs with pictures.

Hello Aquazonians! Today I present you 4 new MOCs that I invented. The first sub is an Aquanauts model, that looks a little bit like the shuttles they used in Star Trek Voyager. I did not intend this similarity, it came while building them. The (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.aquazone)

felix
(score: 0.868)

  Re: MOC: Sea Monkey Sleds and Figs

(...) Well if you won't do it, then I guess I'll have to... Felix, if you don't start building and posting Sea Monkeys again soon, I will have to beat you up, tar and feather you, then post your photo on creepy singles websites! Aaron (18 years ago, 23-Mar-07, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

felix
(score: 0.860)