 Aquazone / 944
Re: Additional Aquaraider sets on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:25:34 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Samarth Moray wrote:
   this line seems to be about bridging the gap between the 96 divers line and aquanauts. Although some of the sets are a lot more like divers in general, especially this:

Although I would love a return to pure aquazone, that one is my faviourite of the current line up.... Thanks for posting this Felix...

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)