 Aquazone / 848
Re: Joe Meno, the new Sultan of Sea Monkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:58:05 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Joe Meno wrote:
   In lugnet.aquazone, Nikolai Pieniazek wrote:

   That is sweet. Joe I think you’ll do good as the sea monkey sultan.

Thanks! I gotta get this and SciBrick up and rolling...I’ve been bisy too with LEGO stuff...who would of thunk?

sorry I haven’t posted in a while (with school and all!!!) I’ve been working on a brikwars fleet (did any do an Auqazone fleet?)

No Aquazone fleet,but I have wondered how the Nautilus would do:)

I’m not sure I’ve seen much Brikwars based fleet action. It’s an interesting idea though, and I know Nik’s been working hard at setting up some troopers for it (I can tell because he’s been raiding my minifig supplies)... Most Brikwars battles have been land or space based.

but speaking of the Nautilus... I’d love to see the Nautilus (or a reasonable facsimile) participate in the Pirate Game! Since that game relies on figs being knockoffable,(1) it probably would need to be treated more like a sea monster than a ship from a rules evaluation perspective. Unless it was prevented from submerging and all the figs had to stay on deck. Which sort of defeats the purpose.

1 - it’s been said that in the Pirate Game, pirate figs are more like fuel or ammo than like people, you need them to move and to shoot... no figs means no movement and no shooting your guns. Which means you’re dead, you just haven’t fallen over yet.