 Aquazone / 835
Re: Joe Meno, the new Sultan of Sea Monkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 01:06:21 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Patrick Bunn wrote:

Congrats to Joe.

Can’t say i have anything new creation-wise i’ve been brickulating in a frenzy on a Ice Planet Moonbase and haven’t built much else. But i’ll be back.

Pat “no sig fig” Bunn

Thanks!

It’s nice to know that there is someone building SM stuff!

Speaking of which, I should be posting my pix of the Forgotten One’s Juggernaut soon....

Joe Meno .space paparazzi!