 Aquazone / 837
Re: Joe Meno, the new Sultan of Sea Monkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:09:01 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Nikolai Pieniazek wrote:

   That is sweet. Joe I think you’ll do good as the sea monkey sultan.

Thanks! I gotta get this and SciBrick up and rolling...I’ve been bisy too with LEGO stuff...who would of thunk?

sorry I haven’t posted in a while (with school and all!!!) I’ve been working on a brikwars fleet (did any do an Auqazone fleet?)

No Aquazone fleet,but I have wondered how the Nautilus would do:) I’m looking forward to seeing your creations...are there goingto be any soccer balls used?

Joe Meno .space paparazzi! Second Sea Monkey Sultan