 Aquazone / 834
Re: Joe Meno, the new Sultan of Sea Monkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:24:22 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco wrote:
   Just like real sea monkeys, LEGO Sea Monkeys need attention and a good parent in order to survive.

Joe Meno is the Sea Monkey man. Always has been, but now I’m handing over my part. Joe will handle The Aquarium and, hopefully, keep up it up to date with cool creations from all of you.

There is also a kit in the works which Joe will be selling sometime in the future. I’m excited to see it.

I’m happy that Sea Monkeys have become a staple of our online community, but I would hate to see the idea die because I didn’t have the time.

Congrats to Joe.

Can’t say i have anything new creation-wise i’ve been brickulating in a frenzy on a Ice Planet Moonbase and haven’t built much else. But i’ll be back.

Pat “no sig fig” Bunn