 Aquazone / 718
    Re: What's up? —Joe Meno
   (...) ah, that would explain it! (...) cool...I need to do that to figure more 'organic' building. (...) I'm still up for it too! I'm thinking of some ideas for that, as I want the Nautilus to be in that particular showing...I was thinking of a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: What's up? —Felix Greco
   (...) So, do you want to do a diorama then? I'm also interested to hear your ideas for the poster. I'll be driving, so I can print it here and transport it. Do you want to do it in powerpoint? Thats usually how I do them for work... (...) I don't (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: What's up? —Joe Meno
   (...) Um, I don't use powerpoint...I use Photoshop, Illustrator...but hey I do need a course in PP. I'll look at my work copy tonight. And PP can import files, so it really shouldn't be a problem anyway. I would like to try a poster that would look (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.aquazone)