 Aquazone / 624 (-5)
  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) Another difference I see is that humans don't adapt to the environment as much as adapt the environment to them. And that mastery of the environment is something that the SMs disdain...they live in a general harmony with the sea. (...) So (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) I totally agree. If they were telepathic, its likely they would have a better understanding of the environment and somehow be at harmony with it. So, humans would be the ultimate invasive species (the biologist in me is coming out). With (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) I can see a SM and his advisor, a Fleeb.... (...) Point taken, so Alpha Team still has a chance:) (...) I have a slightly lengthy drive to and from work, so my thinking happens then...and yep life IS too short! (...) No problem! (...) A town (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) Yah, it'll be fun to come up with ideas about their alliance in future. The idea was thrown out for comic releif before. (...) I'm not sure about that. I guess I should give a low down on the thoughts I had on the SMs a little further down. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Announcing the Aquarium: the new Sea Monkey home.

(...) Still workin as BF2k3 as far away as that seems right now. But, if I have my way, Aqauzone and the Sea Monkeys will make a respectable showing this year. Felix BTW- I've tried to email you but am getting undeliverable mail messages for some (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact