 Aquazone / 61
Re: 6104 Aquacessories- possible error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 03:58:17 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Bram Lambrecht writes:
"Aaron West" <maniac@vol.com> writes:
Man, what do you do with a bunch of guys with a big "B"
one their chests?  Attack of the Killer "B"s!!!  Run!!

:) For the most part, I agree.  Those torsos are useless for space.
However, if you switch the arms to match the torso color, you can use
them as torsos for an athletic team, or if you use the sparingly, as
brand-name sweatshirts for your town folk.
--Bram

Let me guess, you have a "Bram" store in your Legoland, right?  My Legolanders
gave up the utopian city and have moved to explore strange new lands and bask
in buckets of unassembled bricks.  Some kind of collectivity philosophy...
Having children around the house has sparked a rebirth of desire to build a
new city and a return to normal life.  We shall see what new wonders the
explorers may bring if they ever return to the city...
Aaron