 Aquazone / 59
Re: 6104 Aquacessories- possible error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 03:34:02 GMT

Odd, I only have one hooked Aquashark, and his hook is trans green. I guess
I'm lucky.

I think the error was only on the accessories sets, all of my larger sets that
contained the bearded Aquashark Leader had a trans-antifreeze hook.  I think
that I got some accessory sets 6+ months ago at a local TRU that were all
gray.  Could be that LEGO made a large quantity of the error pack and only
replaced most of the consumer affairs requests.  Most kids probably didn't
care, and I only wanted one hook hand guy (and he was trans-antifreeze) to
lead my band of sea pirates.  All the rest got swaps with useless Blacktron 2
black hands.  Man, what do you do with a bunch of guys with a big "B" one
their chests?  Attack of the Killer "B"s!!!  Run!!  Thank the powers that be
that I have NO M-tron dudes.  Then I would have a bucket load of "B" "M"
guys!!!!  What were they smoking back then (what am I smoking?)?

Experiencing pre-frontal lobotomy,
AaronBBBBBBBBBB