 Aquazone / 60
Re: 6104 Aquacessories- possible error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 03:51:22 GMT

"Aaron West" <maniac@vol.com> writes:
Man, what do you do with a bunch of guys with a big "B"
one their chests?  Attack of the Killer "B"s!!!  Run!!

:) For the most part, I agree.  Those torsos are useless for space.
However, if you switch the arms to match the torso color, you can use
them as torsos for an athletic team, or if you use the sparingly, as
brand-name sweatshirts for your town folk.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/