 Aquazone / 584 (-20)
  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! I was shooting for a reasonably realistic sub design. I based it a little on all the research subs I have seen and read about. As for the Batmobile....hm, the movie one is one I am thinking on (the first movie, to be specific). But I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Already there! The SeaHorse will be with the Nautilus, and maybe one more submersible...a tourist one. Gotta make some kind of diorama for it all:) (...) Another "Holy (fill in the blank)" expression! I love it:) Thanks! Now I gotta creat some (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Me too:) Thanks, Bram! (...) The interior of the wedges seems to be better used vertically. I wanted to put more detail, like a targeting viewer, but I ran out of room. In terms of look, I wanted this to look reasonably realistic as a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! Initially, I wasn't looking at the fish appearance of the cockpit. When I built the cockpit, the first thing I noticed that the field of vision for the pilot would be really nice, so that led me to think about a search and rescue type (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Thanks! And any chance to use the "holy (fill in the blank)" is VERY well appreciated:))!! (...) And the cockpit was the seed that created the sub it turned out to be a roomy compartment when turned on its side. I also wanted a smaller sub (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) I like I like alot. The Seahorse looks as though it's a model of a real sub very realistic. And the batmobile is just too cool I love that version just as much as the movie one. Great Job. Please make the movie version too :) -James (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

Dude! The SeaHorse is outstanding. Excellent canopy design. Put that on your "to bring to brickfest" list. HOLY TECHNIC BEAMS! Great job on the bat mobile. I can see the dynamic duo jumpin' in and it pullin' up to City Hall right now. You da man. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

This is really nice Joe...I'm glad Bram x-posted or I might have missed it! The novel orientation of the cockpit is great...I'm amazed there is enough room to pull it off. The transition from cockpit to body is nice too...the slopes make it look a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) My mistake - I set my batch file on a smaller size than I expected. I'll fix those as soon as I can! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) profile. The bulky arms work well in this situation too. Why are the pictures so small though? I'm not saying you should post 3 megapizel shots, but 300 pixels is not much bigger than a thumbnail, especially on my 19" monitor. --Bram Bram (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

Holy cool models, Batman. Nice work, Joe. The coolest thing on the sub is the cockpit design. Very clever both on the look and on how it opens. The Batmobile looks a little blocky on the front end, but that is a matter of taste. I would like to see (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Sir Joseph Meno...

... who has emerged as one of the most prolific builders on Lugnet has posted a new sub, check it out... (URL) if I stole your thunder Joe, but its too cool not to bring up. Felix (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone Base Section 40

Extremely late reply, I just noticed this while going back through aquazone. WOW... That is amazing. I am truely inspired/awe struck. God Bless, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: The Sea Hawk and its transport barge

Sorry for the late resonse. I really like how you mixed then newer and old elements. Cool stuff, I added you to Soaking Wet, build more! Felix (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Alpha Team Panzer

Hey Stefan! Sorry this response came so late. Its always a pleasure to see that you're keeping tha underwater sci-fi interest alive! Cool stuff, keep the aquazone stuff coming! Felix- your American counterpart! (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  MOC it's what I do

As I am not entering the Lame part contest So I don't have to ask if "as a crew member" counts for the Manta Ray.thbbbbb!!!! <grin> (URL) whole mess more (URL) in Space: on the GrayManta. It does look like there are some drawbacks to having a water (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  The Sea Hawk and its transport barge

Hi all, Castle is still my specialty, but here is an aquazone fighter I made a while ago. Due to range limitations it is transported by a large underwater barge which is much more fuel efficent. The Sea Hawk (the fighter portion) uses its 'tail (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Modular Ship The SeaFalcon

(...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

(...) My version is about 3 feet long. And it's taken over my work table. As to scale, it's about minifig sacle..I say about because the interior is a little too small for the minifigs. (...) I took a look at that really cool site. Neat info. I have (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

  Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)

Hey Joe - I like this a lot! You've captured a very distinctive shape in all of her Victorian glory. The brown look great (and was - as someone else said - a brave choice) I once contemplated building a Nautilus myself, but more true to the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact