 Aquazone / 569
568  |  570
Subject:
MOC it's what I do
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 02:58:25 GMT

As I am not entering the Lame part contest
So I don't have to ask if "as a crew member"
counts for the Manta Ray.thbbbbb!!!! <grin>

and whole mess more

Divers in Space: on the GrayManta.

It does look like there are some drawbacks to
having a water filled spaceship. The algae
grows in the glow from the control panels.
No wonder they look so happy to have found
a planet with life and clean water.

Best
DaveG

"It's M1 in the greenbelt!"