 Aquazone / 424 (-20)
  Hydronaut helmet/breastplate

Hi everyone, Is there a .dat file for the hydronaut helmet/breastplate piece. I thought that this would be the best place to ask or don't you guys like aquazone generation2 stuff? Thanks, Zac Soden ---...--- www.ozbricks.com/battlespace (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

(...) Well, with that I think we're good to go. Look to the announcement section within the next couple of weeks to direct you to the official site. I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. Felix (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

Hi Felix ! Oh yes, I am very interested in this contest. I participate ! During the last weeks I did less postings because I was too busy. Stefan (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

Hi Felix, I haven't done aquazone in a while and all my cool aquazone pieces are currently tied up in Bricktopia. Because my baby is due soon, I can't really commit to building anything new right at the moment. It does sound interesting though. I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

(...) Okay! We're doing good. We've got two replies and one lurker email. I just need two more people to commit. C'mon everybody! I need all you lurking Aquazoniacs to come out of the murky depths! Hartzog? Hamilton? Noll? Where are you guys at? (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

sounds good to me :) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

(...) Sounds cool and different since I keep missing ever space contest that gets held <sigh> -Dave (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Aquazone contest?

I want to get a feel for how many people I could get to participate in an aquazone themed contest. If I can get at least five of you to respond to this and semi-commit to participate, I'll go for it. The contest would open within the next couple of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Et in Arcadia Lego Redux (New and Improved)

howD, Et In Arcadia Lego ( (URL) ) has been completely rebuilt for your viewing pleasure... complete w/ a "Jump to" drop-down menu, new "Resources" section, and inline content... For serious browsers only (IE5 or Netscape 6) ;-) -paul (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Soaking Wet Update

Soaking Wet has been updated with a better link to Stefan's stuff, Gyugi's Saphire Sphere, and some cool Atlantis stuff. Felix (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

(...) aquazone. You do us all proud! (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquazone curator?

Well, any takers? Unless anyone has any objections, I'd be up for for it. I don't want step on any toes if someone else had their heart set on it... Felix (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

Hi ! I could be a water stream, but I used this baseplates instead of the craterplates from 6190 "Shark's Crystal Cave / Aquashark Sea Wolf" Stefan (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

Hi ! These Pictures made with L-Draw are adapted from the real Station at: (URL) used window-parts from the Aquanauts-Dome 6195, the Monorail Transport System 6990 and the Android Base 6958. Stefan (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

Is that a heavy water stream in the center of your station? (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  new building idea

well, after trying to explain to some folks i finally decide to photograph this, my gift to the lego building community ;-) (URL) a full tunnel made from panels and plates with no hinges take a look comments? -paul (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

(...) obtain these large windows, such as the windows on your deutrium refinery? I think that the side pods on the Aquanauts/Aquanauts I personal submarine are good ideas for rockets and missiles for space craft myself and the cockpits of Stingrays (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

Hi ! Thank you for your suggestions. The entire project is avaiable as .DAT -File with new Images at: (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

Hi Stefan, That looks really cool. That's the biggest aquazone base I've seen. I was checking this out a day or so ago on Brickshelf and was thinking of posting something, but I figured I'd wait a few days to see if the owner would do so. This looks (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: Part naming

Thanks. It id help. (...) Pedro (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact