 Aquazone / 194 (-20)
  My Aquazone Basilica

This is actually more of a research lab in my Aquazone city, but it reminds me of a basilica. It definitely shows some byzantine influence as well: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build)

  Late Gothic Aquazone Church

This is my latest Aquazone place of worship. It's a lot smaller than my cathedral, but far more detailed. It also has an interior! I've included a lot of pictures (including the interior). Take a look and let me know what you think: (URL) is my (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Are there other aquazone MOC's????

That stuff looks pretty nice! I particularly like the green/black combinations. I don't have any of those dark green bricks. Also, I like your 6195 alternate. I got my new pictures scanned and am working on cleaning them up tonight. Brad Joseph (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Are there other aquazone MOC's????

hi brad here's a link to some stuff i've done: (URL) be cool to see the stuff you and adam have done too. ..joseph g (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  I need an inventory of 6100

I am desperatly looking for an inventory of, scanned instructions for or an ldraw .dat file of aquasharks set 6100. (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad, lugnet.db.scans, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

  Big MOC post coming

I'm crafting web pages for three new Aquazone creations. I should have everything ready to go in a few days. Brad (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aqua-Inspiration

I'm in an aquazone mood of late so I thought I'd swing by and see what you guys are building. I've got no pictures yet but I have to push where I'm getting my inspiration. RIFTS UNDERSEAS! For those of you who don't know it, its a RPG that plays out (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

Great! I'm looking forward to it. I have pictures being developed right now of my next creations. I'll post some of them within the week. Let's keep this group alive!!!!! Brad Adam Myers <depechegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Are there other aquazone MOC's????

If youre willing to wait a couple of days i've been working on starting my own alternates page. i've been teying to find some time to get the models that I do have up. They include 4 alternates of 6160 (a mech, a sub that resembles star hawk II from (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Are there other aquazone MOC's????

(...) Joseph gonzalis made a couple alternate models and I did have plans to build an alternate model that would have been made with all the parts from 1 each of the aquazone sets but I never did. (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Are there other aquazone MOC's????

Hi, Lately I've been posting a number of aquazone MOC's. I looked back through this group and I can't find any others (except an aquazone mech .dat file). Does anyone have links to other aquazone MOC's? Brad (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: My new Aquazone building - Mayor's Villa

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:39B9C6A7.A88E4A....com.au... (...) I had thought about something like that, but my forte is buildings rather than vehicles. We'll see! (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: My new Aquazone building - Mayor's Villa

(...) You should build a massive sub or something with all your aquazone parts, that is if you have access to your collection of, how many is it, 50 or something, clear orange propellors :) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

John Matthews <jmatthew@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:G0LB5t.DE@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the compliments. Actually, as I was telling Bram, one reason I'm building in Aquazone lately is that I only have room for a part of my LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

Bram Lambrecht <BXL34@po.cwru.edu> wrote in message news:MABBIBJJFOJIOHD...wru.edu... (...) Thanks for the compliment (...) the (...) I don't have THAT many bricks! I have to dissassemble each one to build the next. I have access to only a portion (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

Nice Villa. Palladio would be proud. He would probably wish he had that many bricks too! Build On! John Matthews Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G0JJBn.88q@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

(...) ANd to make it fit in with your other creations, I presume :) (...) next? --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:39B83C17.C65494....com.au... (...) Unfortunately, I have no monorail stuff, and no cash to obtain those parts (at the outrageous prices they tend to get on EBAY). I do have a reasonable (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: My new Aquazone building - Mayor's Villa

(...) Sounds cool. Do you have any monorail or trains stuff? An aquazone train would be awesome! (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: My new Aquazone building - Mayor's Villa

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:39B838E2.E4D01C....com.au... (...) Thanks for the compliments. I'm currently working on yet another Aquazone Cathedral. This one is about half the size of the previous one, but far more (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact