 Aquazone / 188
187  |  189
Subject:
Aqua-Inspiration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:18:42 GMT

I'm in an aquazone mood of late so I thought I'd swing by and see what you
guys are building.  I've got no pictures yet but I have to push where I'm
getting my inspiration.  RIFTS UNDERSEAS! For those of you who don't know it,
its a RPG that plays out underwater.  Here are some highlights I'm putting
into Lego form...

1) Human scuba power armor (mecha)
2) Dolphin and killer whale power armor (cooler than it sounds)
3) Great subs
4) Submersible carriers with amphibious fighters.
5) Undersea pirates
6) Undersea aliens
7) Great backgound stories for inspiration

Am I the only one who knows about this?