 Aquazone / 174 (-20)
  Re: My new Aquazone building - Mayor's Villa

(...) WOW! If lego ever has a job offer open to make aquazone models for legoland or something you would win hands down with models like these. (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  My new Aquazone building - Mayor's Villa

My latest addition to my Aquazone city is the Mayor's Villa. It is patterned after Andrea Palladio's Villa Rotunda. Of course, it required modification to survive under water! Here is the Mayor's Villa page: (URL) is my aquazone page: (URL) is my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch) !

  set 6199 hydro crystalation station

Hi all, I may be able to get my hands on set 6199, the Hydro Crystalation Station, and be willing to sell or trade for a reasonable price. MSRP on this OOP set is $90. Let me know if you are interested and what you are willing to offer. I am looking (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

If you build on a baseplate, turn it over, rip the baseplate off, and build in the interior - I've done that before on rather large structures (like my 48x96 warehouse rebuilt 5-6 times so far). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:39ABC931.6CF801...ich.edu... (...) And (...) gets (...) Thanks Gary, My wife and I are sharing the roll of film capturing my villa. I'm trying to hurry up and use up the rest of that roll so we (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B5D10F6B.37CC%s...ink.com... (...) Hi Mark, A few other people wanted interior shots as well, but it shall never come to pass. :( I had originally envisioned using those cool large black (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

Brad, Great job on your auquazone Cathedral! I can see that you did your homework in regards to studying architecture. And next you will be using one of the worlds great classical inspirations, Palladio's Villa Rotundo. I am always happy when a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

Hi Brad Have you taken any pics of the interior? I'd like to see that. ~Mark (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral

I posted pictures of this rather large structure a couple of weeks ago and a lot of folks requested more pictures. I finally got around to scanning some more pictures and I actually like these better than the originals! Here is a link to the new (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Does anyone have the instructuins to 6100?

(...) no, its not there :( (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Does anyone have the instructuins to 6100?

Can't you find that on BrickShelf? --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Hi, Thanks for the compliments. I used the domes, gate pieces, and 1x6x12? clear blue dome pieces from 6 Neptune Discovery Labs. I have 3 complete copies and traded for the rest of the parts. I also used various extra 1x6x12 blue dome pieces that I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) I just want someone to make the remaining aquazone parts, like the large doors, in ldraw so that I can make a vitrual aquazone model. (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Oh, wow. I'm breathless. That is the most huge, big and cool aquazone building I've ever seen! It would make a perfect "Aquanauts headquarters" with submarine docks etc... I wish had the financial resources to buy so many sets and bricks! How many (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

Tom Reed <Merthyn1@webtv.net> wrote in message news:Fz9F0M.9GL@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) all (...) sharing (...) Thanks for the compliments. A lot of those transparent pieces came from trades with people that never thought they'd use the pieces (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

(...) WoW! A Really Great Building! Wonderful use of the transparent pieces and great design! I am always blown away by the creative builders in this group! Great Job Brad! A really inspirational model! Makes me rethink all the transparent pieces (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

Rick Kujawa <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message news:Fz8xCz.A00@lugnet.com... (...) towers (...) Thanks Rick, Somehow, a bit of Islamic influence seemed to sneak into this model even though I originally was not intending that. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Aquazone Cathedral - Pictures at last!

Hi Brad, Very interesting use of Aquazone elements in your cathedral. The domed towers remind me of Islamic prayer towers. Very original (we need more original creations) and nicely balanced. (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Aquazone City Hall

Hi, I've now posted pictures of the second building in Aqua-Metropolis. It's not quite as impressive as the cathedral, but man can't live by religion alone! Anyhow, this is the city hall building. I started it out trying to model St Marks Cathedral (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: I'll post some more pictures of the Aquazone Cathedral

(...) Hey, I wanna see additional features as well. :) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact