 Aquazone / 170
Re: More pictures of my (Aquazone) Gothic Cathedral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 00:19:45 GMT

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message
Brad,

Great job on your auquazone Cathedral!

I can see that you did your homework in regards to studying architecture. • And
next you will be using one of the worlds great classical inspirations,
Palladio's Villa Rotundo.  I am always happy when a fellow LEGO Enthusiast • gets
his/her inspiration from great Architects (like I do).

Gary Istok

Thanks Gary,

My wife and I are sharing the roll of film capturing my villa.  I'm trying
to hurry up and use up the rest of that roll so we can get it developed.  I
built it up accurately, but it looked too plain and boring, so I had to give
it the Brad Hamilton treatment to spruce it up a bit.  Palladio will
probably turn in his grave.

Brad