 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 959
958  |  960
Subject:
Row Houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 00:35:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

These Row Houses were intended to add a bit of residential to the MichLTC
layouts.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/223

You may have seen these in a number of MichLTC layouts, but here are some
close up pictures. Straying from the norm of having them right up against
the tracks, I gave these folks a bit of a break this time.  Now they only
have to deal with fire trucks getting cats of the trees and the bikers
racing by on the dirt path.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/