 Town / 5910
Re: Row Houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 04:38:12 GMT

Jason,

You already know how enamored I am with your row houses... so enamored I had to
build some!

Mine are slightly different not due to any great need to change your design..
just because it is so easy to vary this design.  perhaps my favorite tiny
feature of mine is the 'glass block' basement windows.  The old yellowed bricks
add some character... (and make a use for old yellowed bricks).

I need to take some more pics of the internals.  Mine are built without an
adjacent wall.  Eventually I hope to add middle modules.  Not sure how useful
that flexiblity is, but at least it saves a few bricks in the meantime.

Ken

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Spears writes:
These Row Houses were intended to add a bit of residential to the MichLTC
layouts.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/223

You may have seen these in a number of MichLTC layouts, but here are some
close up pictures. Straying from the norm of having them right up against
the tracks, I gave these folks a bit of a break this time.  Now they only
have to deal with fire trucks getting cats of the trees and the bikers
racing by on the dirt path.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/