 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 958
957  |  959
Subject:
Warriors' Way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 23:47:24 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all!

Introducing my latest castle story:
-Warriors' Way-
http://www.ozbricks.net/glencaer/warriorsway.html

It is a story about freedom, adventure, revenge, and releasing the wild.  I can
not say more at this time.

This is going to be a long range epic story delivered in episodic pieces.  Most
of the pieces might not make sense until viewed as a whole, but should be
interesting/fun enough by themselves.

Alternatively, you can go to my site:
http://www.ozbricks.net/glencaer
click on castle, then castle stories, then Warriors Way

ALSO

Tower Besselaar
http://www.ozbricks.net/glencaer/towerbesselaar.html
which is featured in the first episode of Warriors' Way

Criticism and Comments on both and either are, as always, welcome.
-Bleebu