 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 899
  My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

My 8 year old son made one awesome Duplo Space ship the other day. He tells me it is the fastest ship that has ever been made and does its part to protect the universe from alien life forms. It is made out of 100% Lego Duplo parts and if you have (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

*salutes* Fine job young space cadet!!! Chris <>< (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) silver brick. Is that a laser cannon? Or perhaps part of the engine system? Great work! :) -The Galactic Mediator (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

Great work from the young lad! He's on sure-footed on the road to excellent, spacey things! Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

Great job! One question. Where did you get that chrome/silver brick? Is it made of metal? (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

Looks like he's having fun! Are you gonna introduce him to the 'small bricks' anytime soon? :) -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

Looks like he's having fun! Are you gonna introduce him to the 'small bricks' anytime soon? :) -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) Jeff (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) He tells me it is the main laser gun, only to be used when they get in trouble. He says they only use it when they get in trouble because the 2 piolts in front do not like the laser shooting over their head that much. (...) And he says thank (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) Thanks! (...) It was in the 25th Anniversary Tub that was out a few years back. It is just like the regular 2x4 silver brick that was out in tubs at the same time. It is the sme material as the Star Wars ship that has all that chrome in the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) Oh ya, he has been building with the regular bricks for years now. He won a building contest when he was 6 and that was using regular bricks. So he was already a master by the age of 6 :) The Duplos are for my 2 youngest children. I have a 2 (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) Oh ya! I have brainwashed him well ;) I have always been into classic space and that has rubbed off on him. Some of his greatest creations are space ships. He is well on the path to .space, and a good road it is. Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) Yes, very powerful :) And Tommy says thank you! Mark (and Tommy) P. (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) It looks great! It looks fast, for Duplo. Jeff J (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  look out, Admiral!!!

(...) (or maybe he's just found the perfect successor :-) -paul (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

AWESOME!! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (21 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

That's just too cool. It's good to see that the hobby is transferring nicely from generation to generation. Lego good, Lego.space better! So how does dad and kiddo play together? (asking as a soon to be dad) Ever get nervous with him handling your (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) Yes it is :) I have a one year old that is just getting the idea of how to attach the Duplo bricks together and it is really cool to see him study and learn how to use them - and get excited when he gets a few bricks stacked up. (...) Well, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)