 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 661
  My First Public Moonbase Display

I have been busy the last few months, getting ready for a show. I am pleased to announce that at the Montreal Train and Hobby show on Nov 9-10 I was able to display my first moonbase featuring 8 1/2 :-) modules. (URL) Lab (URL) Quarters (URL) Hall (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug) !!

  Re: My First Public Moonbase Display

I'd say you've been busy!! Holee cow...that's a lot of building. I quite like the medical facilities and the air processor. The abundance of classic space designs and variants give me that sentimental feeling, particularily on the cusp of the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: My First Public Moonbase Display

(...) Thanks a lot Gil. It was a lot of fun to build. I wish I could take the break but I have a lot to do at work so hopefully I will be on vacation in 5 weeks. :-) I found the moonbase got a very good response, firstly, when I proposed the idea to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: My First Public Moonbase Display

(...) Looks good Jude! Hope its still set up at your apartment, so I can see it at the next meeting? ;) Kevin (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: My First Public Moonbase Display

(...) Thanks Kevin. I'll have to unpack it first. ;-) Jude (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)