 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 583
  MOV(ersion) of the Meno Roadster

Recently, Joe Meno posted some pictures of his new roadster. Based on requests from others he followed that up by putting some instructions on BrickShelf showing how the car was built. Following his instructions (for the most part - I had to fudge (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: MOV(ersion) of the Meno Roadster

Another Schweet car! Great job Greg. Makes me wish I could drive. (oh well, only 3 years to go...) Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOV(ersion) of the Meno Roadster

(...) oops, sorry about that:) (...) I wouldn't have thought of this color scheme (I'm a bright primary color guy), but it works really well! (...) You're very welcome! I really don't know what else to say. It's a high compliment when other AFOLs (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOV(ersion) of the Meno Roadster

(...) No apologies necessary - the fudging was due to not having the parts I needed in the sand green color (I think it was the 1x3 slope). As it turns out those pieces are not really that visible in the finished model so they're really not missed. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)