 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 583
582  |  584
Subject:
MOV(ersion) of the Meno Roadster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:44:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Recently, Joe Meno posted some pictures of his new roadster.  Based on
requests from others he followed that up by putting some instructions on
BrickShelf showing how the car was built.

Following his instructions (for the most part - I had to fudge in a couple
of places) I came up with the following Meno roadster in a sand green & tan
color scheme:

During the recent RichLUG train show, I had this vehicle out on the road in
front of my Brickenbloom House layout.  Many people commented on how cool
they thought the car looked.  Those comments were a springboard for giving
LUGNET, BrickShelf and great community members like Joe a plug.  Folks were
very impressed to find it was not only a fan's creation but that he took the
time to post instructions online for others.

Thanks again Joe for such a nifty model and for the instructions.  I'm
already looking forward to cranking out a few more of these in different
color schemes.

For those of you who might have missed it, here's the posting from Joe that
got me all revved up to build a roadster:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=415

Here's a picture of the roadster in front of Brickenbloom:

Finally, for anyone who may now feel similarly inspired, here's the
instructions that Joe posted:

Thanks again Joe for such a nifty model and for the instructions.  I'm
already looking forward to cranking out a few more of these in different
color schemes.

Greg