 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 52
  New MOC: Fully detailed hospital

Hi all, I just posted pics of a fully detailed hospital to Brickshelf. It is three stories plus a roof helipad. The interior is detailed, partly from the old Dacta 9364 hospital set. The building is hinged so it opens into an "L" for viewing, plus (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital

(...) Brickshelf says gallery not found. I would like to see the pics because I want to see it if looks anything like Kevin's Wilson's hospital that he brought on Fri to the VLC meeting -Tim Tosino (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital

(...) odd - works for me? and it's a pretty cool MOC too :) Dan (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

Tim Tosino wrote in message ... (...) three <snip> (...) Link works oK for me. Nice building too! I love the emergency room, made me LOL to see the sword and wand in use! Other nice touches.... the block sign outside with red crosses on... the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital

(...) antenna on the roof. The interior details are wonderful, though the toilet seemed to be lacking an actual bowl. And yes, the balcony arrangement is a neat feature. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital

(...) Roy, Great MOC, I like the interior details like the tiling on the center hallway. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital

(...) It worked when I got home so no problem. Guess brickshelf or the BCIT server was being fussy. I remember when I built hospitals when I was a kid, while they weren't as detailed as these, I remember having the OR, a HUGE reception area, and 10 (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital

The room on the third floor with the weird machines is supposed to be a neonatil ICU, with the hinged boxes being incubators. I need some sort of better design for them.. Thanks all for your comments! Roy (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital

(...) Maybe he's a witch doctor? All of the interior details are really nice--like the IV's, the little air tanks in the ER, the physical therapy room. I also like the way it both hinges in half and seperates into floors. That makes it really (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)