 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 469
  New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

Hello! Over the last week I completed the second ship based off of illustrations in Star Wars Gamer. The first will be coming soon. Thus I present the Ycaqt droid transport: (URL) pictures can be found at: (URL) Ycaqt is a small freighter, without (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

Wow, I like it! Nice use of SNOT- it has a very flowing look, which is good for a design that could easily become boxy. I like the tires used in the engines, too. Keep it up! -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

(...) Looks good! I am diggin' the color scheme. The engine looks quite beefy. Also, all those construction photos are very nice. Question about the small droid; what did you use for his legs? He looks pretty depressed, I think it is the low hanging (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

Looks excellent Jonathan....you really kept true to the original and that's not an easy task from the looks of the whale-head design of the bow. It captures the sense of a 'disposal' ship as well....very cool. Would go so well with a moonbase. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

(...) I...no longer possess any 1/2 length technic pins ;) The tires are from the $10 blue Racer buggy, it appears to be a new type of tire and is rather nice. Thanks! (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

(...) Thanks Jason, the droid doesn't really have legs, just a 1x1 tile with pincers, a 1x1 round plate, and a 1x2 tile with offset stud. Semi-vertical movement in a forward direction is it's preferred method of locomotion ;) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

(...) Thanks Gil! I keep trying to build original stuff, but then I see pictures in magazines or online, and like them much more than anything I come up with... (...) Heheh....plans we have, yes... Ship with moonbase attachment point being (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)