 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 465
    BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art —Brad Hamilton
   BrickTopia has just added another soaring building to its skyline: The BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art. Here are the raw Brickshelf pictures: (URL) is my web page describing the pictures: (URL) is the main BrickTopia Page: (URL) are appreciated, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !!

        Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art —Alexander Johnston
     (...) Excellent work as usual. I myself am working on a building too. It won't be nearly as detailed, but I'm a beginner. I hope to have it more or less finished in a few months. It is a very large building. :) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

         Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art —Brad Hamilton
     (...) Thanks - I look forward to seeing your building. (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art —Jason Spears
     (...) Looks cool Brad. As usual, a very interesting building. I really do like the contrast between the black and the white. I like your particular building style. It's very unique. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

         Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art —Brad Hamilton
     (...) Thanks for the compliments. I always like to try for something new and different. Although I might use an existing building or design as inspiration, I let the pieces modify that design to fit their look, so the final creation often looks (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) Very cool, Brad. I think my favorite detail is the roof--those black inverse arch piece make a cool shape, and the saucer section is very striking. Also lots of interesting use of non-standard parts, like those Technic panel pieces and the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

         Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art —Brad Hamilton
     (...) Thanks - I just use using strange parts. Often, an entire building will form just based on one part or the combination of a small number of strange parts. (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art —Jonathan Wilson
   Cool model. I dont think there is a part made by lego that you couldnt find a use for somehow :) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art —Matthew Jeffery
   Love the model- I never thought of using UFO plates that way. If there is a piece that could not be used for anything by anyone, you are sure to find a use for it. just one more thing (off the topic) Could anyone please tell me what the heck SNOT (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: BrickTopia Museum of Modern Art —Kevin McMillin
   (...) Studs Not On Top. You can find Shiri Dori's excellent directory of LEGO and other anagrams at (URL) that Helps, -Kevin (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)