 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 456
  A different perspective of the SW sets..Original MOCs

Hi Lugneters Let introduce my self,my neck name is Darkkazmo and I've been a LEGO geek since I was a toddler..I have a background in design, engineering, music and illustrations. I'm a member at FBTB.net. and I've been lurking around Lugnet and (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: A different perspective of the SW sets..Original MOCs

(...) snip (...) snip (...) snip (...) Good work, Joseph! I saw these last nite on Brickshelf & they are fantastic--good use of available pieces, colors, etc. Jeff (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A different perspective of the SW sets..Original MOCs

Thanks a lot jeff for your nice comment :) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A different perspective of the SW sets..Original MOCs

Hi again..is't a customary tradition here at lugnet not to respond to newbies ?? Look I know that I'm no Eric Sophie, but at least I made some attempts of what I've got in my hands, and I'm sure that I have still plenty to show. Please feel free to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A different perspective of the SW sets..Original MOCs

(...) I saw these on Brickshelf a while back - before you had posted about them here - and was quite impressed. You've managed to come up with some really unique designs. I just wish the alternate models that come with the sets were as inventive! A (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A different perspective of the SW sets..Original MOCs

(...) I can't believe it, there is sombody who actually responded ! Thanks a lot Paul..I totally agree with you about the alternate images that came with the sets were kind of lame..or sometimes they had no connection what so ever with the main (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)