 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 412
  RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

Hey folks, I just completed my MoonBase module. I present to you... RoboSchool! Every space colony runs well only because of the hard working robots -- so where can a hard working robot go to unwind at the end of the day? Probably not a K-12 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

(...) Good stuff Jeremy. It's good to see young robots are getting the education they deserve. So one day they will grow up to service spiffcraft, be sent into a deadly situation where humans fear to tread, or yes....even wash dishes in some other (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

(...) robots. I like how the school looks like it has to take care of more than just the very newest and most fancy robots. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

I bow low before you O Sproat. Perfect module. Perfect robots. Tell ya what, this saturday I'll swap ya my starbug for all your robots...wait...how bout this..I'll just take all you're robots while your not looking. That would be so cool! Seriously (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

Sweee...eeet Love the little dishwasher bot using the slide. He's my fav along with the mini saucer-pod bot. It is just me or is Dean Belltower a little bit on the 'big brother' end of the spectrum. Very sweet. ~Trev (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

Okay...for a moment lets just forget how fantastic the module is, and how incredibly innovative each 'student' is, how the concept of a roboschool itself is amazing....let's forget all this and focus on the presentation, photography and context make (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

(...) Are all the thumbnails supposed to point to larger pictures? A few of them don't, for example the picture beside "recess reading" (the Technic figure). Frank (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

(...) Dean Belltower is a giant of a man--er, robot. His position is so much higher than ours, especially when the roof is placed over the building. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

Wow! I love the assortment of robots, especially the transfer/exchange students (Number 5 IS alive!!). Really nice work and presentation of the module, and an overall clever idea! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

(...) Lemme guess -- you're using a Netscape browser? What version is it? Cheers, - jsproat [FUT -> .publish] (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

(...) Yea, 4.75. It's just bizarre that most of the pictures work fine, just a few don't. Usually, when I see a Netscape incompatibility, it barfs on the whole page. Frank (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

(...) I'm seeing some table goofiness in Netscape 3, and I'm guessing it's still broken in 4.x. (Doesn't NS4.x grok html 3.2?) Basically, I have this kind of html structure: <table align="center"><tr, td, etc.> <-- contains a bunch of images <table (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

This is great! What a lot of fun you must have had building it - and the humor, I was laughing so hard! Shift Left, Shift Right! That bot with the arm that fell off... The all-black bot in your 8-10 grade - he looks a lot like one of the aliens from (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

(...) Holy crow, that did it. Thanks! That's pretty weird, tho... (...) Well, even when I make the outer table width="100%", it still left-justifies. :-P It seems that I can either get a vertical column of centered image-tables, or a left-justified (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

Hey wow, thanks everyone for the encouraging words! :-D I never thought RoboSchool would get such a great reception; I'm glad y'all liked it! I certainly had fun making it. Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

(...) Wow. That is cool. The bell is just a great detail among many. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)