 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4089
    Zombie Hunt —Justin Vaughn
   Lure and Destroy: Desert Zombie Headshot-Fest! This MOC was inspired primarily by Max Brooks' books, The Zombie Survival Guide, and World War Z. It is essentially a scene straight out of the survival guide's "On the Hunt" chapter: drive slow in a (...) (17 years ago, 2-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Zombie Hunt —Dave Schuler
     (...) My operatives (well, my wife) mentioned your gallery on the discussion board for (URL) The It's Alive Show>, where your efforts were much admired. Big fans of Max Brooks over there, as is probably apparent from the ambience and vibe. Gorgeous (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Zombie Hunt —Justin Vaughn
     (...) Thanks Dave! Any fan of this diorama needs to take a look at Keith Goldman's (URL) On the Defense> and Adrian Drake's (URL) Meridiani Planum Nuclear Facility> (zombies on the moon!). I drew a good bit of inspiration from them. (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Zombie Hunt —Brian Pilati
   (...) Justin, I notice the Mileage Marker signs represent two towns in Utah. Do you live in Utah? --Brian ULUG Member (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Zombie Hunt —Justin Vaughn
   (...) Actually, no, I'm in Montana, but I drive right through there when I go visit my folks in southwest Colorado. Nearly ran out of gas before I reached Green River once too (I think that's about where these guys are operating out of). I've always (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)