 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3959
    LMS Shunting Engine with Tender —Jason J Railton
   I've just seen my latest Factory model added to (URL) Cool Train Creations>, so here it is: (URL) It's based on the 0-4-0 'OF' class (or 'Pug') saddle-tank steam shunting engine, introduced in Britain in 1895. I've used the livery of the London (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

        Re: LMS Shunting Engine with Tender —James Mathis
     (...) Jason, Fantastic build! Every bit of thought is well planned and the execution appears superb. Excellent build. I haven't churned through the details, but I am very eager to disect the work. later, James Mathis (17 years ago, 10-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: LMS Shunting Engine with Tender —Christopher Masi
     (...) [...] (...) That is a cool little engine, and I like the details that you have been placed in the interior of the cab (there really is much interior in that engine is there). The tender looks a little silly, but I'm guessing that it is a good (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: LMS Shunting Engine with Tender —Jason J Railton
     (...) Thanks for the compliments (and James). The tender is based on scrap I've seen once in a picture and rotting away at a restoration railway; it's not supposed to be perfect, but to represent an improvised coal tender. Just made out of a small (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: LMS Shunting Engine with Tender —Jason J Railton
   (...) I've also just added a dockyard shunter, made from the 10183 Hobby Train set parts. This is an overhaul of the one I built for Huw's set review party. I was able to make a better job of it without other people trying to nick the parts at the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)