 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3893
    The Blacktron II —Nathan Proudlove
   Introducing the Blacktron II, a drop ship designed for raiding and piracy of mining settlements and colonies far from the long arm of the Space Police. (2 URLs) The Blacktron II is over 200 studs long, around 220 actually, almost 6 feet. It took me (...) (17 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: The Blacktron II —Dave Schuler
     (...) Holy moley that's cool! My first impression is that it looks like a darned big whale shark and at six feet long it probably seems about that big in person! I'm on my home dialup connection, so it would take me until the end of the universe to (...) (17 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Blacktron II —Josh Wedin
     Hi Nathan, It was truly a pleasure to see this beauty at Brickfest. Words fail me when I try to describe this ship. It is truly gorgeous. Josh (17 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Blacktron II —Eric Sophie
     That sir is amazing! I was astounded when I saw pics of it on Brickshelf (from Brick Fest PDX), thank you for building that ship! So much to see and consider, wonderful work, wow, truly awesome! Hey, what was it like for you on Public day when (...) (17 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Blacktron II —Tim David
     Curvedly cool It seems to be the Latest MOC and the Random Brickshelf Gallery on the Home page at the moment too! tim (17 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Blacktron II —Jeff Findley
     (...) Wow! I love the exterior. Very nice use of BT-II trans-antifreeze all over the exterior. The bridge is fairly simple, but cool. I love the interior of the hangar bay. The details that are there make it look like the inside of an aircraft (...) (17 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Blacktron II —Wolf Read
     (...) It's beautiful. I couldn't stop looking at the wonderful design at Brickfest. Good to see some innovative Blacktron-II work. My 5-y-o daughter saw it at the Expo and said, "It looks like a double burrito!" Which means she liked it a lot. I (...) (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Blacktron II —Matthew J. Chiles
     (...) That was a very impressive ship when I saw it in person at BrickFest. I'm really glad you posted about it and I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to congratulate you on it in person at BrickFest. And I got home and realized I hadn't taken any (...) (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Blacktron II —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Very nice. I really like the back "swoop" sperated from the main body. The back half just makes the front half stand out all the more. Very nice use of the "flex" of 1x2 bricks. The color scheme is spot on perfect. Better than the actual (...) (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Blacktron II —Nathan Todd
   Looks real nice! I'm glad to see a large scale BII creation. The concept of local superiority in terms of ship strength is also really well done. Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 17-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)