 Space / 40983
Re: The Blacktron II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 04:08:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Nathan Proudlove wrote:
   Introducing the Blacktron II, a drop ship designed for raiding and piracy of mining settlements and colonies far from the long arm of the Space Police.

It’s beautiful. I couldn’t stop looking at the wonderful design at Brickfest. Good to see some innovative Blacktron-II work.

My 5-y-o daughter saw it at the Expo and said, “It looks like a double burrito!” Which means she liked it a lot. I tried to convince her that she could pick it up, but she wasn’t fooled one bit. ;o)

-best,

Wolf