 Space / 40980
Re: The Blacktron II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 04:15:52 GMT

That sir is amazing!

I was astounded when I saw pics of it on Brickshelf (from Brick Fest PDX), thank
you for building that ship!

So much to see and consider, wonderful work, wow, truly awesome!

Hey, what was it like for you on Public day when people saw it, moreover what
was it like when other AFOL's saw it? Lot's of jaw drops!?

- Eric Sophie